Wednesday, January 28, 2009

 

X Factor Winner Quot Mum Benefits Probe

Melissa Bell

Melissa, 44, who has diabetes, you are paid 258 per month disability living room and 124 in a week of income support. Melissa Bell a former singer of the 80 with the band Soul II Soul has furiously denied the allegations that have been paid for concerts. Melissa said: Officials Have Looked Online At All The Places I Have Appeared At And Have Contacted Them All But Any Money Ive Received Ive Given To The Kidney Patient Association I Am Very Mindful Of The Rules On Christmas Day I Stepped In For Alex At A Restaurant But I Didnt Get Paid I received a Christmas dinner.. Its 150 weekly rent and Council Tax charges are covered by subsidies for housing. Board of Islington, north London, has launched an investigation.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]